Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Have you ever heard the saying there is no place like home? Well when I was younger there was no place like home because all of my favorite people lived there, but as I grew older I moved out and got a small apartment that I now call home. So what makes this place to special to me? Well I have no idea, but I do know that I love being home. There is no place more comforting than to walk through my front door. So I decided I would share with you a few of my favorite things at home. Things that give a warm and fuzzy feeling when I walk through the door.





My pet. I adore her, because she is always there and so cuddly. What would home be like without this sweet animal to greet me at the door every day with a sweet meow.
















This was a gift from my family for my balcony garden. I thought it was so sweet that they actually thought about what I could really use and I love the saying they wrote on it. " May your life flourish. " It is so fitting for its purpose.









My bamboo wind chime. I don't know I just find this piece charming, and it looks so good hanging there on my balcony. It just creates such a warm environment.



















I wish I could of captured a better picture of this art piece, but this is my favorite piece inside of my house. I love looking at this picture of Amsterdam. I always feel that I'm transported from my living room to this place when I stare at the picture.




I keep live flowers in my living room, and they always add a different flavor to the atmosphere. The best thing about live flowers is that you get to change your look every time you buy new flowers. I really love these because they are bright and sunny.



http://youtu.be/dw2VX5wQYQg






























2 comments:

  1. I love the watering can and the black and white picture.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cat! I also really love the picture. I am a huge fan of black and white art. Most of my apt is done in black white and red because I think flows really nice together.

    Stopping by from 20SB!

    ReplyDelete