Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Beginnings

I have always had a love for plants. When I was a child my mother would give me a small plot of land to grow corn, squash , and watermelon on every summer. However I realized that I was a good plant owner when I was 15. A friend of my mother's had these house plants that were completely dieing. I decided that I would make them come back to life. After a few weeks of doctoring the plants they were vibrant once more. As a gift for taking such great care of the plants, he gave me a plant.

I loved and adored that plant, until one day my younger sibling cut it into pieces...

So I decided to give my green thumb a another try this year. Instead of buying germinated plants at Home Depot this year I decided to buy seeds just to test how good I really am. That was three weeks ago. Here is the progress. Do you have any planting secrets?



The Tools Week 1









Flower and Pepper Seeds

















Since I was using the dirt I used to plant my flowers last year. I made sure to use a lot of plant food.
























The progress 3 weeks later


















No comments:

Post a Comment